By Anatoly V. Zayats, Stefan Maier
This publication, edited by way of of the main revered researchers in plasmonics, gives an outline of the present country in plasmonics and plasmonic-based metamaterials, with an emphasis on lively functionalities and a watch to destiny advancements. This e-book is multifunctional, valuable for newbies and scientists drawn to purposes of plasmonics and metamaterials in addition to for confirmed researchers during this multidisciplinary area.
Read Online or Download Active Plasmonics and Tuneable Plasmonic Metamaterials PDF
Best physics books
This quantity involves lecture notes and chosen contributed papers awarded on the overseas summer season university on New advancements in Semiconductor Physics held on the college of Szeged, July 1-6, 1979. the foremost a part of the contributions during this quantity is said to the hot experimental technics and theoretical principles utilized in learn of recent semiconductor fabrics, in general III-V semiconductors.
- Lagrangian and Hamiltonian Mechanics
- Introduction to Lagrangian and Hamiltonian Mechanics
- General Definition of Conserved Quantities in General Relativity and Other Theories of Gravity
- Mathematische Methoden der Physik (Skriptum)
- Physics Reports vol.98
- The Problems and Functions of the Section of Physical Oceanography of the American Geophysical Union
Additional resources for Active Plasmonics and Tuneable Plasmonic Metamaterials
23. Lisyansky AA, Nechepurenko IA, Dorofeenko AV, Vinogradov AP, Pukhov AA (2011) Channel spaser: coherent excitation of one-dimensional plasmons from quantum dots located along a linear channel. Phys. Rev. B 84: 153409. 24. Liu SY, Li JF, Zhou F, Gan L, Li ZY (2011) Efﬁcient surface plasmon ampliﬁcation from gain-assisted gold nanorods. Opt. Lett. 36: 1296–1298. 25. Fedyanin DY (2012) Toward an electrically pumped spaser. Opt. Lett. 37: 404–406. References 35 26. Andrianov ES, Pukhov AA, Dorofeenko AV, Vinogradov AP, Lisyansky AA (2012) Spaser chains.
The black diamond shows the value of the spasing criterion for the conditions of Reference 48—see the text. (b) Computations for gold. The chromophore concentration is nc = 3 × 1019 cm−3 for the lower curve (black) and nc = 2 × 1020 cm−3 for the upper curve (blue line). CW regime. This makes the complete loss compensation and its overcompensation impossible in a dense resonant metamaterial where the feedback is created by the internal inhomogeneities (including its periodic structure) and the facets of the system.
Zheludev NI (2011) A roadmap for metamaterials. Opt. Photonics News 22: 30–35. ¨ 84.
Active Plasmonics and Tuneable Plasmonic Metamaterials by Anatoly V. Zayats, Stefan Maier