By Jack P. Friedman Ph.D., Jack C. Harris Ph.D., J. Bruce Lindeman Ph.D.
This re-creation has been multiplied to a complete of greater than 7,500 phrases. it truly is an critical reference for company vendors and executives, in addition to for shoppers who have to comprehend the terminology of funding, banking, taxes, legislations, actual property, administration, desktops, and different points of industrial.
Read Online or Download Dictionary of Business Terms (Barron's Business Guides) PDF
Best real estate books
A candid tell-all story of India’s so much debated sector
Starting off as a trainee engineer, Sushil Kumar Sayal was firm to be successful in actual property, at a time whilst it was once seen as an unscrupulous occupation. He has considering labored with businesses like Mahindra Gesco, DLF and Alpha G, and has performed an important position in constructing the true property Asset administration (REAM) version within the kingdom. In his fast paced memoir are many anecdotes of dodgy developers, maverick traders and corrupt bureaucrats.
Up to date and revised to incorporate ten years of recent advancements in genuine property funding, genuine property Finance and funding guide, 9th version is the definitive advisor to financing for all genuine property traders. comprehend all of the financing thoughts, easy methods to pick out a suitable technique, examine insider ideas, and get hands-on adventure with case reports and beneficial checklists.
How actual property traders and speculators can take their company globalThe genuine property increase has long gone worldwide, and people profitable traders who are looking to sustain their earnings are beginning to examine rising markets on different continents. Markets in South the US, jap Europe, India, and Asia are at the moment experiencing the swift progress that mature household markets skilled many years in the past.
- Buying Real Estate Foreclosures
- Getting Started in Real Estate Day Trading: Proven Techniques for Buying and Selling Houses The Same Day Using The Internet!
- Buy it, fix it, sell it: profit!: [a comprehensive guide to no-sweat money-making home rehab]
- Quick Cash in Foreclosures
- Markets & institutions in real estate & construction
- Water and Development: Good Governance after Neoliberalism
Additional resources for Dictionary of Business Terms (Barron's Business Guides)
AUTHENTICATION identification of a bond certificate as having been issued under a specific indenture, thus validating the bond. Also, legal verification of the genuineness of a document, as by the certification and seal of an authorized public official. < previous page page_42 next page > < previous page page_43 next page > Page 43 AUTHORITARIAN dictatorial and domineering. Authoritarian managers value employees' unquestioned obedience. See also THEORY X. AUTHORITARIAN SOCIETY existence of governmental authority over numerous phases of human conduct while approval by the people for governmental action does not exist.
An array is made up of a group of elements, which may be either numbers or character strings. Each element can be identified by a set of numbers known as subscripts, which indicate the row and column in which the element is located. ARREARAGE In general: amount of any past due obligation. Investment: amount by which interest on bonds or dividends on CUMULATIVE PREFERRED STOCK is due and unpaid. In the case of cumulative preferred stock, common dividends cannot be paid by a company as long as preferred dividends are in arrears.
2. scope or extent, as in area of expertise of a professional. AREA CODE three-digit telephone number prefix corresponding to a geographical area that allows direct longdistance dialing. < previous page page_34 next page > < previous page page_35 next page > Page 35 ARGUMENT in a computer spreadsheet program, values that must be specified for a given function. For example, in Excel the PMT function calculates the periodic payment for a loan based on the interest rate charged, the number of payments desired, and the principal amount.
Dictionary of Business Terms (Barron's Business Guides) by Jack P. Friedman Ph.D., Jack C. Harris Ph.D., J. Bruce Lindeman Ph.D.