By Demeter Krupka;Olga Krupkova;Jan Slovak
This quantity includes invited lectures and chosen examine papers within the fields of classical and smooth differential geometry, worldwide research, and geometric equipment in physics, offered on the tenth overseas convention on Differential Geometry and its purposes (DGA2007), held in Olomouc, Czech Republic. The publication covers fresh advancements and the most recent ends up in the subsequent fields: Riemannian geometry, connections, parabolic geometries, jets, differential invariants, the calculus of diversifications on manifolds, differential equations, Finsler buildings, and geometric equipment in physics. it's also a party of the three hundredth anniversary of the beginning of 1 of the best mathematicians, Leonhard Euler, and comprises the Euler lecture "Leonhardt Euler - three hundred years on". The extraordinary individuals contain: A Asada, Manuel de Leon, Jurgen Eichhorn, J-H Eschenburg, and Ivan Kolar.
Read Online or Download Differential geometry and its applications: proceedings of the 10th International Conference, DGA 2007, Olomouc, Czech Republic, 27-31 August 2007 PDF
Best geometry and topology books
The outgrowth of a process lectures on optics given in Columbia collage. .. In a definite feel it can be regarded as an abridgment of my treatise at the ideas and techniques of geometrical optics
Earlier version offered 2000 copies in three years; Explores the delicate connections among quantity thought, Classical Geometry and sleek Algebra; Over one hundred eighty illustrations, in addition to textual content and Maple documents, can be found through the internet facilitate realizing: http://mathsgi01. rutgers. edu/cgi-bin/wrap/gtoth/; includes an insert with 4-color illustrations; comprises various examples and worked-out difficulties
- Foundations of Geometry
- Fundamental Algebraic Geometry. Grothendieck's FGA Explained MAg
- A blend of methods of recursion theory and topology: A П 0^1 tree of shadow points
- A general theory of fibre spaces with structure sheaf (National Science Foundation research project on geometry of function space : report)
- On Normal Coordinates in the Geometry of Paths
- Algebra Seven: Combinatorial Group Theory. Applications to Geometry
Additional resources for Differential geometry and its applications: proceedings of the 10th International Conference, DGA 2007, Olomouc, Czech Republic, 27-31 August 2007
66 (1980) 109–139. 12. W. P´erez, Conformal properties on classical minimal surface theory, In: Surveys in Differential Geometry (Volume IX: Eigenvalues of Laplacians and other geometric operators, (A. T. ) International Press). 13. J. P´erez, Parabolicity and minimal surfaces, Proceedings of the 2002 Summer School“The global theory of minimal surfaces” (Clay Mathematical Institute & University of California at Berkeley, MSRI), to appear. Differential Geometry and its Applications Proc. , in Honour of Leonhard Euler, Olomouc, August 2007 c 2008 World Scientific Publishing Company, pp.
10. A. Y. Hsiang, Equivariant geometry and Kervaire spheres, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 304 (1987) 207–227. 11. M. Kerr, New examples of homogeneous Einstein metrics, Michigan J. Math. 45 (1998) 115–134. 12. V. Alekseevsky, I. Dotti and C. Ferraris, Homogeneous Ricci positive 5manifolds, Pacific J. Math. 175 (1996) 1–12. 13. A. V. G. Nikonorov, Invariant Einstein metrics on some homogeneous spaces of classical Lie groups, to appear in Canadian J. DG/0612504v2. Differential Geometry and its Applications Proc.
Jensen, The scalar curvature of left invariant Riemannian metrics, Indiana J. Math. 20 (1971) 1125–1144. 4. M. Wang and W. Ziller, Existence and Non-existence of Homogeneous Einstein Metrics, Invent. Math. 84 (1986) 177–194. 5. C. B¨ ohm, M. Wang and W. Ziller, A variational approach for compact homogeneous Einstein manifolds, Geom. Func. Anal. 14 (2004) 681–733. 6. C. B¨ ohm, Homogeneous Einstein metrics and simplicial complexes, J. Diff. Geom. 67 (2004) 79–165. 7. S. Kobayashi, Topology of positive pinched K¨ ahler manifolds, Tˆ ohoku Math.
Differential geometry and its applications: proceedings of the 10th International Conference, DGA 2007, Olomouc, Czech Republic, 27-31 August 2007 by Demeter Krupka;Olga Krupkova;Jan Slovak